Know This-Been It's Been a Long Time Since I Wanted to Tell You-to Someone I Love in Silence


It's hardly nice to be such a fan when these hearts desire more taste. I'm dealing with day-to-day worries that are unpredictable. Do these actually lie in between? This has always left them perplexed. You must be certain; it is difficult to preserve oneself. Additionally, there is my perplexity.

1. See you along with the person, make me always wonder myself; "Who is he to you now?"

Annoying it feels like when see you with someone else. Want to own temper tantrum. Jealous of his own. Though whether it's just friends or your own brother. It feels like to always suspect and the curious myself. There brooding alone and only able to see from this distance. "Who is he with you now?"


2. Make a great comparison is often done when he saw her more than me this.

The appearance of a tomboy, can't makeup, looks mediocre. Not rich, less smart and other comparisons that will pass on myself to see him more than me. Not because it is not grateful. Only, he more than me because I get close to you now.


3. First call actually scared me you don't respond. So between the chat or not, so confused myself.

Chat or not?

When it actually has contacts your cell phone this is one way for me to get close to you. At least through the typed word for this sentence, can give you a definite passion. But it feels sad once. There is only blue check two times that I saw on the screen this chat.


As if it feels like it's useless there's your contact here. Confused how to start chat let alone. While you, if ever there is a little matter for me here waiting for you via chat this?


4. Each to meet you, no feeling awkward and wrong behavior like this.

Are you actually valuable time because it can communicate with you. But no, you were just busy with your own world, play the HP itself. Either because you're really busy, or because you don't covet my being here. Eventually I'll play with hp. And the atmosphere became strange. So one behavior itself.


5. Baper own with story-your each day, which may actually have nothing to do at all with this self.

Every time check out this phone, when was the last seen or online today. Most spirit see the story that you create every day. Whether it's about your job or valuable things else are you wrestled today. But if you look at the story your about heart, it feels curious myself.


Who do you mean in the story-the mu? Worse yet, I never assume the story was focused on this self. But it's maybe I'm the only baper own.


6. Just so you know just think about this to make me dream of you almost every day.

Believe it or not, the thought of this made me to mempikanmu almost every day. It sucks because this is just a dream. The togetherness that I dreamed it was just a dream. That only survive when I close my eyes and the heart.

Maybe because it was too pissed dream to yourself, so almost every night it's haunting.


7. While all of this attention only you respond thank you, that is difficult to do is to go forward or stop here?

You know, when you're sad, tired, or feel alone, is the main person want to give you more attention. But since the self is to know the taste of attention yesterday that only you respond thank you, it feels like want to stop here. Want to stay ahead, but no one response that shows you take care with this feeling. But if I stop here it is very a pity because it has been so far kuperjuangi. What should I do to make you understand this feeling?

More BuzzNewsOne Articles :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top